Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

2024 Limited purchased new less than a week ago -- vibration, weird noise in back, sputtering with acceleration?

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Palisade
I want to know more about the issues mentioned in the topic. None of these things were noticed during the test drive last weekend but started showing up a day or two ago; they were all noticeably worse this morning.
I had been attributing the vibration to something simple, like a tire issue or whatever. Then the sputtering when accelerating in the lower RPMs thing started. We will more than likely tell the dealership to take it back (they told my wife we have 7 days to do this, but I'm sure there's a bunch of usual dealer bullshit caveats she didn't ask about that'll make it a PIA) and look at the other options we considered. However, I always want to know as much as I can to be prepared for interactions like I'm about to have and appreciate whatever may be contributed.
Also, I know there's a search function and I am making use of it as well to gather all the info I can.

Thanks in advance.

Friday

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Hyundai Palisade
I want to know more about the issues mentioned in the topic. None of these things were noticed during the test drive last weekend but started showing up a day or two ago; they were all noticeably worse this morning.
I had been attributing the vibration to something simple, like a tire issue or whatever. Then the sputtering when accelerating in the lower RPMs thing started. We will more than likely tell the dealership to take it back (they told my wife we have 7 days to do this, but I'm sure there's a bunch of usual dealer bullshit caveats she didn't ask about that'll make it a PIA) and look at the other options we considered. However, I always want to know as much as I can to be prepared for interactions like I'm about to have and appreciate whatever may be contributed.
Also, I know there's a search function and I am making use of it as well to gather all the info I can.

Thanks in advance.
We're having a very similar problem on a 2024 Limited. Has your issue been resolved?

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Caligraphy

Thanks in advance.
Did you get a check engine light

dl925

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Limited
We're having a very similar problem on a 2024 Limited. Has your issue been resolved?
I just picked up my 24 Limited today. Similar buzzing noise - usually upon acceleration around 2300 -3500 rpm. Sound like a piece of metal rattling. Like the way a heat shield on a car with 100,000 miles would sound like.
I’m bringing to dealer but curious what others were told issue/how did they resolve?

dl925

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Limited
The sound if I were to place it- coming from underneath passenger side rear seats or maybe slightly farther back. At least that’s what it sounds like from drivers seat.

Hyundai Palisade Posts